- Gu Family Book PremiereApril 8th, 201310pm Mon/Tues on MBC
- TNS weekly ratings chart: Gu Family Book #6 nationwide, #4 in Seoul (s: dclsg) ow.ly/i/29wUG 6 hours ago
- AGB Nielsen weekly ratings chart: Gu Family Book #7 nationwide, #5 in Seoul (s: dclsg) ow.ly/i/29wST 6 hours ago
- 'How Are You' is a love theme song that expresses KangChi's growing love for YeoWool. (s: nate) 6 hours ago
- A new OST song, 'How Are You' by The One, will be released at noon today (May 20). (s: nate) ow.ly/i/29wwH 6 hours ago
- YeoWool in hanbok: (s: nate) ow.ly/i/29wmI 7 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
triangel25 on ‘Gu Family Book’ Official Stil… Anonymous on 13.05.20 Gu Family Book Media… adsta on 13.05.20 Gu Family Book Media… milkteanlsg on 13.05.20 Gu Family Book Media… milkteanlsg on 13.05.20 Gu Family Book Media… Mich on 13.05.20 Gu Family Book Media…
- 11,862,976 hits
Tags1N2D 5th Album: Tonight 2011 Hope Concert 2012 Concert Activia BTS CF Cha Dae Woong Chung Jung Won Fan Art fan gifts fan meeting fanpic fanvid FUBU Gu Family Book Ha Ji Won Heritory Indonesia interview Japan KB Group Kolon Sport Lee Seung Gi Lee Sun Hee Malaysia MGIG Mini Album 5.5 Olympic Torch Relay performance Perioe Pizza Hut Polls press conference ranking Samsung Zipel screencap Singapore Strong Heart Taiwan The King 2Hearts The Saem tweet Yeosu Expo Pop Festival 이승기
Tag Archives: Shin Min Ah
OK, can you tell I’m getting bored? Translating an ancient article…
Did people choose SeungGi because of his many water plunges on 1N2D? Anyway, this is for the hoi couple fans out there.
This was the last day of filming for MGIG. SeungGi and MinAh talked to a group of kids on a field trip at the SBS studio. For the new fans, you can watch a clip of SeungGi talking to the … Continue reading
The US version from YA Entertainment was finally released yesterday. Here’s a short preview clip:
All I have to say is, today is a good day. credit: lotluz
Lee Seung Gi & Shin Min Ah, #1 Casting for Korean Version of Leslie Cheung & Joey Wong Couple of ‘A Chinese Ghost Story’
From the Japanese Comics:
The images are actually pretty small, what you’re seeing is the blown-up version at twice the size.
I wonder if all these new pictures being released has anything to do with the broadcast in Japan.