*updated with correction* Sorry for taking so long! I never cook, and this was like the hardest thing I’ve ever had to translate! 😛
For SeungGi’s original message in Korean, please visit leeseunggi.com
My own DIY pasta recipe 2014-08-29
Did we all have a really great fan meeting~~^^?
It feels like we got even closer once again ㅋㅋ
I just want to say that I worked hard and did my best to satisfy everyone in our first fan meeting in 10 years so that there’s no regretㅋㅋㅋ For a good 4 hours!!
Sorry to those who had transportation problems ㅠㅠ [because it was too late for some public transportation]
And I’ll post the recipe for the cream pasta, the highlight of that day.
Even though I said (I would post it) half jokingly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Due to the request of those who said it would be great if I posted it
I’ll share the recipe that I wouldn’t even tell my dad. ㅋㅋ
Now, here it goes.
1. Add about 2 tablespoons of salt to 1.5 liter of water in the pot, bring to a boil, add noodle, and simmer.
(The noodle I used here was Beksul Pasta. I usually subtract 1 1/2 minutes, or at most 2 minutes, from the specified cooking time. Everyone knows why, right? Because it’ll be stir-fried in the frying pan later ㅋㅋ There’s a time specified for each brand of pasta; just subtract from that time.)
2. After pouring 2 tablespoons of olive oil into the pan that you’ll use to cook the pasta, add chopped garlic (about 2 peeled cloves of garlic) and one hot chili pepper [chopped?] at the same time, and stir fry. (Not high heat)
3. Add bacon (as much as you want), 2~3 tablespoons of chopped onion, and stir fry. Then add mushroom (pine mushroom, shiitake mushroom), and stir fry together. (Add as much as you want)
4. White wine for cooking (Cover half of the opening with thumb, whirl it around twice. If you don’t have any, it’s ok if you don’t add wine.)
5. Add 250ml of fresh cream. Also add about 50ml of milk, and mix it.
6. Add pickled roe (half the size of a thumb) and blanched spinach (this is added for its color, so don’t add a lot), and bring to a boil.
7. When the cream is boiling, add noodle.
8. Add about 1/6 of chicken stock, and adjust it to your taste. (Use chicken bouillon cubes.)
9. Grate some Parmesan cheese depending on your personal preference. (Because you’ll grate more to add to the plate, so it’s your personal preference.)
10. Boil it adequately, if the taste is to your satisfaction, serve it on a plate.
11. Add parsley and more Parmesan cheese and
It’s complicated, right? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You don’t have to follow this precisely, just try it roughly.
For any food, you just need to get the seasoning right~
That’s all for this lecture~~~!!!!!
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com
Please do not plagiarize or repost without a link back to my original post.